Think the term “tax” only applies to work performed prior to and around the April 15th deadline? Think again. At Louis T. Roth & Co., we maintain close, personal relationships with our clients by providing year-round assistance and tax planning guidance. In addition, our team utilizes cutting-edge technologies to expedite our tax preparation processes. Over the years, we’ve earned our reputation as a creative, trustworthy, reliable resource for business and individual tax needs.
Our tax planning, research and compliance experts continuously monitor federal, state and local regulatory environments for two key reasons: to help our clients comply with all necessary tax requirements, and to identify potential opportunities to minimize their tax burden.
We offer a variety of tax solutions for both businesses and individuals, including:
- Business structure planning
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Divorce and support issues
- Federal, state and local tax return preparation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Tax planning and implementation
- Representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities
- Retirement and estate planning
- Succession planning